Need a small online app for tracking customer data? Want to automate some of that manual paper work? Ready to move beyond Excel and Access?
Streamhead now offers cheap web app development for $199 on the following platforms (or let us decide based on your wishes and resources):
- Node.JS (with RailwayJS or framework of choice)
- Java WAR with Vaadin (deployable on Heroku, Jelastic or any web container)
- AppEngine/Java with Vaadin
- WordPress plugin (in PHP, of course)
- Plain PHP (framework can be discussed, e.g. CakePHP or Symfony)
One example web app can be seen at expensesspreadsheet.net. This includes:
- Facebook authentication.
- One entity (expenses) stored in a MongoDB NoSQL database.
- Twitter Bootstrap templates.
This is a fully functioning application, however it is no Google Docs or Basecamp. It’s more a minimum viable product and a solid foundation to build on.
The fine print:
- Cost: $199
- Turnaround time: 1 to 2 weeks
- Fully customized
- Create/read/update/delete forms for one entity (eg. a recipe, a financial transaction, etc.)
- Two business rules (eg. totals, constraints)
- Heroku support for Java and Node.JS / PHP will run on any shared host
Please use the form below, we’ll get back to you ASAP