If I’ve been a little slow to reply or it takes a while to do the things I promised, it’s because of this. I just launched a Vaadin site hosted on Google App Engine. It’s Dutch only, but feel free to take a look. FCTR.be is aimed at making the bookkeeping of part time entrepreneurs a lot easier.
FCTR.be uses all of the Vaadin and Google AppEngine techniques I’ve been talking about on the blog:
- Integrating Maven, Spring, Vaadin and Google App Engine
- Obtaining Services and Repositories in Vaadin
- Vaadin Forms and Domain Objects
- Spring Security Authentication inside a Vaadin Application
- and a few more (search Vaadin)
The project is currently in a “soft-launch” test phase where I’m looking for a few brave users that want to go first and test everything. Although I’m pretty confident, there are always issues with a project like this. The plan is to gradually add extra functionality during the next few months and fix up some of the graphical presentation.
Let me know what you think, and most of all, take a look on FCTR.be.